We are looking for an enthusiastic, high performing account manager with experience selling insurance and managing insurance agencies. The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing relationships, developing new customers and enhancing business relationships with current customers.
- Develop solid business relationships with new or existing customers.
- Increase revenues through management of our external call center relationships.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Secure profitable business through negotiations.
- Manage, renew and renegotiate terms with existing clients.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Participate in sales training and sales meetings as necessary.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly revenue streams.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. finance, operations, compliance) to address client needs.
- Provide quarterly evaluations of sales organization productivity.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree, required.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years sales experience.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills with a proven track record.
- Proven problem solver with the ability to get results.
- Excellent selling, effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Previous account management experience.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage numerous accounts.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Travel Required.