We are looking for an experienced marketing manager specializing in consumer marketing to older adults. The ideal candidate will help us manage and build our demand generation programs for medicare and insurance products for the senior market. This individual will manage initiatives using direct mail, digital advertising and outside vendors. The preferred candidate must have experience creating and managing successful lead generation campaigns in the insurance industry.
- Drive lead and conversion goals aligned with the overall business objectives and budgets.
- Create and manage the internal and external lead generation campaigns.
- Manage daily and weekly lead volume in coordination with the sales team.
- Set lead budget and manage bidding strategies.
- Continually optimize internal campaigns and external vendors to meet KPI goals including analysis of demographic data, creative, time of day and other factors.
- Analyze and provide reporting on performance data across sales funnel.
- Responsible for overall budget tracking, invoicing and reporting.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, required.
- 3 or more years of experience in lead generation, required. Preference for those with experience in the insurance industry.
- Advanced to expert level proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Taboola or other programmatic display platforms.
- Proven track record managing direct response and performance based marketing campaigns, with examples of delivering quantifiable results.
- Demonstrated knowledge of emerging platform implications and search algorithm history.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail and executes responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Candidate must be highly motivated, intuitive and possess initiative to identify potential process improvements and be resourceful in solving problems.
- Proven ability to work well in and contribute to a team environment.