We are looking for an experienced insurance call center manager to help us manage and expand our call center sales operations. This individual will be responsible for the management of call center sales at multiple locations. This individual must have solid client relationships to aid and expand company growth.
- Attract, recruit, train, develop, motivate and manage insurance sales agents in a call center environment.
- Develop and attain targets and goals for the sales team.
- Track agent performance, including, but not limited to, calls per day, sales per week, month and year.
- Provide quarterly evaluations of sales organization productivity.
- Coordinate all new hires, interviewing and training
- Bachelor's degree, required
- At least 5 years supervisory/management experience with a hands-on management
- Active licensed insurance agent, preferred
- Proven track record of results and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to motivate sales staff
- Excellent telephone and computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail and executes responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Candidate must be highly motivated, intuitive and possess initiative to identify potential process improvements and be resourceful in solving problems
- Proven ability to work well in and contribute to a team environment