We are looking for an experienced insurance call center operations manager to help us manage and expand our sales operations. This individual will be responsible for overseeing compliance, staffing, technology and reporting programs. This individual must have solid client relationships to aid and expand company growth.
- Determines call center operational strategies including capacity planning, cost/benefit analyses, sales reporting and identification and implementation of technology platforms.
- Develops call center systems including CRM, call recording and monitoring technology.
- Maintains and oversees daily compliance and quality assurance programs.
- In partnership with sales, manages recruiting, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees including administering scheduling systems.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor's degree, required
- At least 5 years supervisory/management experience in a call center environment
- Active licensed insurance agent, preferred
- Proven track record of results and exceeding sales goals.
- Proven ability to work well in and contribute to a team environment.
- Experience with human resource management
- Excellent attention to detail and executes responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through